Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions of Service.
Southern California Wedding Resources understands the importance of your privacy on the Internet. That is why we believe it is important to let you know how we use the information collected through the Southern California Wedding Resources website. The following is our policy regarding Internet privacy and usage.
A. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a User of our site, and when you use certain aspects of our site, e.g. your email address, name or user name and location upon sign up. We also gather information in aggregate on how this site is used, such as the number of visitors to the site, length of each visit and which pages are most commonly used to enter and exit the site.
We may collect and store any personal information, or non-personal information such as answers to online polls, you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
Additionally, we provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content such as photographs. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Southern California Wedding Resources does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected at our site. All personal information is used solely by Southern California Wedding Resources as directed by you.
B. With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you make purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Other Users: When you register through the Service and submit personal information to create a profile or visual collection, other Southern California Wedding Resources Users will see your name. If you choose to provide additional personal information in your profile, Southern California Wedding Resources Users will see such additional personal information, including, but not limited to, your photo, location, website and biography. Providing additional personal information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with Southern California Wedding Resources Users. We recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing any information you consider sensitive and confidential.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
C. Notification of Changes